Corrugated cardboard is a three-layer cardboard with 1.1 to 1.7 mm high corrugation. Main advantage of this corrugated cardboard is, first of all, that it is ideal for packing both large and small goods. Small-sized corrugation allows creating even extra small boxes that can have any shapes.
Corrugated cardboard may be white and brown, depending on the raw materials used for its manufacturing. White cardboard is manufactured from qualitative white paper, while brown one –from recycled materials.
Advantages of corrugated cardboard:
- Boxes have lighter weight but sufficient strength;
- This cardboard is suitable to pack both large and small items;
- Corrugated cardboard production features allow revolutionizing your conceptions of what a package is because now unique and exceptional boxes made of corrugated cardboard are available for you;
- Corrugated cardboard allows creating small advertising constructions and even in-store stands and displays for products;
- Corrugated cardboard is indeed much more eco-friendly and less expensive than the materials used before.